Tuesday, February 13, 2007

They Died. Good Riddance

Howard Sattler - Going Through The Motions

6PR Shock jock Howard Sattler today reprised his infamous "They died, Good riddance to bad rubbish." comment, but this time in relation to a kindergarten dance performance which included the McGregor child.


"They died, died, died on stage bigtime, despite the enthusiastic cheerleading of some of the "audience" barked the radio star. "The performance - some kind of flower dance had all the grace of a Commonwealth Games opening ceremony. If I didn't have 20 media comps I'd have asked for my money back.

Don't worry Australia, I'll be getting to the bottom of this. Does no-one teach tap anymore? Who is responsible? We'll be finding that out don't worry. Apparently Mrs McGregor had some sort of input into the costumes. They stunk, and they died.

I do not resile from my "they died" comments. Resile may or may not be a word, I'm not sure. My spellchecker flags it, but I'm sure I've seen it before.

They died and that's all that matters," ended Mr Sattler.

A spokesperson for the Bayswater Playgroup said, "The performance was generally well received." The children all did very well for 3 year olds, and the centre regarded Mr Sattler's comments as the hate filled rage of someone that couldn't cut it in the Sydney radio market and had to go back to Perth to replace Adrian Barich and Karl Langdon."



Flower to the People "Generally Well Received".

No comments: